During tend to my own garden, I found that one of the frustrating things that can happen to a gardener out there on foot to check to get to your plants. It's just a routine walk to make sure that your garden flowers, but look at the end of the search for holes in all your plants well before only a few hours. The explanations of some of these holes are plants to destroy garden pests. Some of the main garden pests are slugs, worms, caterpillars, birds, snails and the occasional gopher. Although you can never completely remove these pests, do after all your efforts in the garden is something.

Insects are one of the worst things in your garden, dog, they live underground, in the weeds or piles of old leaves, or in some other places. To help insects away, always try eliminate.The place in your garden and around your garden that these insects and plant diseases could be the rest live. Remove dead leaves, weeds, decaying matter, or any others that might be live insects and diseases in your garden. Also, regularly turn over your garden soil and separate the pieces of dirt and storage, so you insects living areas and actions that could eliminate hiding underground.

Another way to rid your garden of pests, is dormant spray, use the repel pests and diseases under control. It is best to spray dormant Whether you if you are use to plants are dormant, usually in February or early March. I used a lot of time dormant spray on my garden and it has worked wonders on keeping insects. But as I learned from experience, the slumbering spray is effective if you follow the correct instructions. When I decided to use some on my garden, I dumped everywhere in the hope of killing all the pests. Unfortunately I ended up killing my entire garden with my neighbors. Some may be beneficial in your garden too, so make sure you know which insects help your garden.

Another problem I had was además pest birds. When I see the birds in my garden I hunt outsiders they run away, but when I step in, they came immediately. The solution I found the birds to keep away from my garden, a bird house is set in my backyard. Instead of costing me time and money by eating my garden birds eating at the feeder. In the long run save money. Not only to help a bird house birds in your garden, but they can also be a new part of the decoration of your garden. Although not completely eliminating my bird problem has my crib made the problem smaller. Also you get a dog.

If you start to see hills of the soil around your garden and your plants keep dying inexplicably, you can assume you have a problem Gopher. Fortunately, this is one of the last things I did not garden. However, my friend has a huge wrestling gopher infestation, so I decided to do is to research. The Gophers are rodents that for five to fourteen inches. Maybe her hair is black, brown or white, and they have little tails. One way to get rid of these pests, trap root crops in September. The key to success with taking a gopher trap is to successfully locate the gopher tunnel and in September the case properly. Another option is to get rid of them, smoke bombs, so you can get into the tunnel and the smoke it develops and hope that use of REACH, marmot.

If you suspect that your gardens are one of the parasites I speak looting, I encourage you to try your hardest to correct the problem as quickly as possible. The more you can keep the species, the more it is set up.

Comments (0)